- A $100.00 per person deposit is due within seven days of reservation.
- The final balance is due 45 days before arrival.
- Reservations are not confirmed until proper payment is received.
- Reservations made within 45 days of arrival require full payment at the time of reservation.
ACCOMMODATION & DIVING CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Cancellations made 61 days or more before arrival will receive a full refund less a $25.00 administration fee.
- Cancellations made 60 - 46 days before arrival will forfeit the deposit.
- Cancellations 45 days or less before arrival, no-shows, unused dives, hotel stays or package features due to premature departure: No refunds. Full payment is forfeit.
DIVING ONLY CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Cancellations made seven days or more before the first scheduled dive day will receive a full refund.
- Cancellations or changes in reservations 3-7 days out will be charged a $25.00 per person administration fee.
- Cancellations received within three days (72 hours) are non-refundable and non-transferrable. No-shows are non-refundable.
GROUP RESERVATIONS: Special deposit, payment, and cancellation policies apply. Please inquire.
RE-BOOKING OR CHANGE IN RESERVATION FEE: A US$25.00 per person fee will be assessed for any change made to reservations once vouchers and documents have been issued. Change fees are in addition to any applicable penalties as the original date is being canceled.
NON-USAGE OF PACKAGE INCLUSIONS: Once on the island, all dive packages and dive courses are non-refundable and non-transferable. Every effort will be made by Go West Diving to accommodate requested changes when possible. No refunds or credits will be awarded for any unused portions of any package. We encourage all guests to purchase trip insurance!