Prior to any boat diving activities, all divers, regardless of experience and level, will do a Welcome dive from shore. If you have a dive buddy you may dive with your buddy, if not you will join a guided Welcome dive.
Reasoning behind the welcome dive:
- Your safety
- Test your equipment and weights
- Get acquainted with the Curacao diving environment
- Enjoy your boat diving and be relaxed with all the above
Based on date of last dive and total number of dives we might request you take a short refresher course.
For both your own safety and our dive shop policies and security standards we do not allow and support solo diving.
For single diver we offer daily 2-tank boat dives in the morning and 1-tank afternoon boat dives. Of course also guided shore dives can be arranged for you.
- 2-tank boat diving every morning
- 1-tank boat diving in the afternoon
Special boat diving trips to:
- Klein Curacao
Morning 2-tank boat dives:
- Departure at 8:30 AM returning at 12:30 PM
Afternoon 1-tank boat dives:
- Departure at 2:00 PM returning at 4:00 PM
Absolutely! Curacao offers about 40 shore dives sites
There are seperate locker rooms available.
The locker room in our dive shop at Playa Kalki is open from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM. For the guests of the Kura Hulanda Lodge there is an extra locker rooms which can be accessed 24/7.
At All West Apartments and Nos Krusero Apartments there are own locker rooms on side which also can be accessed 24/7.
Go West Diving is a 5 Star dive center and known for high teaching standards. Please understand that for your own safety and teaching progress we do not allow certified friends / partners to come along.
Absolutely! For just US$ 99.00 we include your Nitrox certification in your Advanced Open Water course. Some extra reading and an exam is required in order to receive your Nitrox certificate.
Of course you don’t have to dive it in a row, but you do need to advise us ahead of time if you won’t be diving consecutive days.
For Diving Only and Diving & Accommodation Packages:
- A $100.00 per person deposit is due within 7 days of reservation.
- Final balance is due 45 days prior to arrival.
- Reservations are not confirmed until proper payment is received.
- Reservations made within 45 days of arrival require full payment at time of reservation.
- Cancellations made 7 days or more prior to the first scheduled dive day will receive a full refund.
- Cancellations and/or changes in reservations 3-7 days out will be charged a $25.00 per person administration fee.
- Cancellations received within 3 days (72 hours) are non-refundable and non-transferable. No-shows are non-refundable.
- Cancellations made 61 days or more prior to arrival will receive a full refund less a $25.00 administration fee.
- Cancellations made 60 – 46 days prior to arrival will forfeit the deposit.
- Cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival, no-shows, unused dives, hotel stays and/or package features due to premature departure: No refunds. Full payment is forfeit.