Discover Scuba Diving Experience
Have you ever wondered what it’s like to breathe underwater. If you want to find out but aren’t quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course, Discover Scuba Diving will let you try scuba to see if you like it.
Go West Diving offers you this program on our beautiful house reef nicknamed „Alice in Wonderland“! While not an actual scuba certification, during the Discover Scuba Diving experience you’ll learn how to use scuba equipment in shallow water, get a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world and then actually go exploring!!
- $85.00 USD per person for two or more people
- $108.00 USD for private course experience
To sign up for a PADI Discover Scuba Diving experience, you must be at least 10 years old. No prior experience with scuba diving is necessary, but you need to be in reasonable physical health.
All students must read the PADI Discover Scuba® Diving Participant Statement required and complete a PADI Medical Statement prior to participating in any course.
Should any of the medical history items noted on the Statement apply to you, you will need to consult with a physician prior to participating in scuba diving. So please be sure to download and review this statement in advance.
You learn the basic safety guidelines and skills needed to dive under the direct supervision of a Go West Diving PADI Professional. Before you make an open water shore dive on the reef directly in front of the dive center, you’ll practice a few skills in shallow water to prepare for your adventure. You will:
- Go over the scuba equipment you use to dive and how easy it is to move around underwater with your gear.
- Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater.
- Learn key skills that you’ll use during every scuba dive.
- Have fun swimming around and exploring.
- Hear about becoming a certified diver through the PADI Open Water Diver course.
- Academic Introduction
- Water skills practice in shallow water
- 1 shore dive with your instructor to up to 40″ (13m) on the beautiful house reef, Alice in Wonderland.
- Tanks & Weights