Revised Reservation Policies
At this time of travel uncertainly, we are implementing the following Policies to help alleviate any uncertainty with your travel plans.
These policies are effective through August 31, 2020. We will re-evaluate this policy and our approach as needed between now and August 31, 2020.
Cancellation Policy For Existing Reservations: Go West & All West Apartment
- Cancellations made 60 – 46 days before arrival will receive a refund less the deposit. The deposit is non-refundable but may be applied to a future reservation for travel within one year of the original travel date.
- Cancellations made 45 days or less before arrival: no refunds, however, the payment may be applied to a future reservation for travel within one year of the original travel date.
Cancellation Policy for Existing Reservations – Diving Only
- Cancellations made 7 days or more before the first scheduled dive day will receive a full refund.
- Cancellations or changes in reservations 3 – 7 days out will be charged a $25.00 per person administration fee.
- Cancellations received within 3 days (72 hours) are non-refundable and non-transferrable. No-shows are non-refundable.
For All New Reservations – Go West Diving only and/or Go West Diving/All West Apartments
- No deposit payment is required.
- 15 days prior to arrival date, full payment must be made or the reservation must be canceled.
- Valid for travel prior to December 31, 2020.
- Special policies will apply to group reservations of ten people or more. Please inquire.
Group reservation cancellations and room cancellations within the group will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
At this time, we would like to reaffirm that there have been no reported cases in Curacao. We sincerely appreciate your continued partnership and will re-evaluate this policy and our approach as needed between now and August 31, 2020.