Curacao – A Truly Unique Destination
See what makes Curaçao special! Exquisite beaches and spectacular diving, stunning architecture, activities, and adventures for every interest -- plus multicultural diversity, intriguing music, art, and cuisine. Experience the best of Curacao.
- Catch Some Sun, Sand & Surf – Whether you are a sun-loving vacationer or here on business, you can choose between intimate rocky coves surrounded by massive cliffs or long sandy beaches, either secluded by nature or bustling with activities.
- Diving Paradise – Curaçao offers some of the best diving in the world. Our spectacular dive locations provide some of the most colorful and are inspiring scenes imaginable.
- Historic Port Capital – A visit to Willemstad brings you Old World charm and contemporary culture. This lively city’s dynamic architecture, activities, and neighborhoods shape the island’s historic center.
- Vibrant Architecture – Curaçao’s rich history comes alive in the stunning architecture to be seen all across the island — especially in its capital city: Willemstad.
- Colorful History – Curaçao’s ethnic inhabitants -- the Arawak, Dutch, Spanish, West Indian, Latin, and African -- have created a rich heritage and thriving culture
- European Flavor – The Dutch influence on Curaçao is as omnipresent as the centuries-old colonial buildings.
- African Heritage – African culture beats like a proud and festive heart throughout the island of Curaçao.
- Jewish Culture – From the time they first arrived seeking a haven from persecution, Curaçao's small, Jewish community has had an extraordinary impact on the island's economy, politics, and culture.
- Vibrant Art Scene – Curaçao is proud to host many painters and talented artists. Learn more about these photographers, sculptors, and designers.
- Weather & Scenery – Located in the tropics, just 12° north of the Equator, Curaçao has a warm, sunny climate year round. The average temperature is about 27° C (in the mid 80s F).
- Carnival! Dancing and Music! – It’s one of the largest and longest-lasting Carnival spectacles of the Caribbean — starting in early January, and ending late February/ March.
- Friendly and Laidback – With exceptional gay-friendly hotels and attractions, we invite gay and lesbian travelers to visit and experience our 'live and let live' atmosphere for themselves.
For futher information, please visit the Curacao Website: www.curacao.com
copyright by Curacao Tourism Board